Thursday, May 24, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me

Hey eveyone,

Yes today is my birthday. Is it bad that I didn't even remember when I woke up. See I got up at like 6:15 to bring my roommate Alex to work and I had completely forgotten that today was my birthday until he said happy birthday to me. WTF am I that old? That old that I forgot my own birthday??? LOL That's bad, especially since I'm only 29 today. LOL only 29, 29 is a far way away from 21 isn't it lol. Oh well, thanks to eveyone for the birthday wishes. I needed to post this quick before I forgot. lol

Sorry for the lack of shows as well. We are experiencing internt issues. Basically we don't have internet at the moment but I have a show on deck waiting for my internet to be reconnected thru comcast. FUCK DSL lol

Best wishes bitches!!!






Subscribe to The Blog

1 comment:

Shane said...

Hey Patrick. I just realized you started doing a bit more podcasting lately. Glad to see you back on again!

BTW, happy belated birthday! I hope you enjoyed it. If you are back to podcasting, I am back to listening!