Saturday, May 24, 2008

CALLING ALL GAYS!!!

I need the communities help!!!! I am attempting to create a fabulous new gay bar directory. And I'm hoping to keep it as up to date as possible so... If you own a gay bar, work in a gay bar, go to gay bars... lol whatever email me cawffeetalk@gmail.com. Give me location (address if possible), website if available, phone number, atmosphere. I hope to have it up and running soon. Also if you want to be advertised on the site let me know.

CLICK HERE TO TELL ME YOUR LISTING

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Patrick, I got to surfing the net looking at or trying to find some of the old podcasts and vlogs that were going with The Cousins Queer were up and running. Anyway, just wanted to drop you a hello from me, Shane with the former Memphis Queercast.

I hope all things are going well for you.